James Dean Run Car Show, September 2003, Fairmount IN, page 1 of 3
Updated January 11, 2004
URL is www.tentativetimes.net/dean/03fest/rods1.html
The 2003 James Dean Run Car Show, Fairmount, Indiana
page 1 of 3
Many thanks to Indianapolis’s Cluster Busters Car Club and the sponsors, Valvoline and Eagle One who give countless hours to this phenomenal car show. There are around 2300 cars here every year, and more at another show four miles away. I mostly take pictures in the Mercury Corral in Playacres Park in Fairmount. I left these pictures big for your enjoyment. I usually shrink the photos much more than this. You owe it to yourself to bring your ride here at least once in a lifetime.
The signature car this year is my dreamboat, Mr. Mercury’s (Ed Lepold of Illinois) gold and white baby. This car has its own mural in its garage. I get first chance to buy it but only if I win the lottery. I’m told that the featured publicity car alternates each year between a kustom and a stock Mercury. If you know which car was chosen for 2004, please tell me at email@example.com
I made a page for this car, which I call Pearls and Gold Dust. The link to it is at the bottom of the page.
- Now scope out the two other car pages from 2004:
- page two and
- page three
- Other car pages:
- Ed Lepold’s champion Mercury, the poster car for 2003.
- Here are links to many more car pages in www.Deaners.net
- Here you will see my California car pages in www.Deaners.net
- This link will take you to the 2003 James Dean Festival index
- Our Tentative Times is the original publication from which Deaners.net sprouted.
Pages made by Sandra Weinhardt, creator of www.deaners.net, email firstname.lastname@example.org