Bluffton Indiana’s Sewage Treatment Plant at Christmas
Added November 2000, New treat: the Bluffton’s Wastewater Treatment Facility at Christmas! Unbelieveable!!
Here is a link to the other pages about the snazzy, snappy sewage plant in Bluffton
HoHoHo! Flushed With Pride At Christmas
Visit our facility after dark starting on December 11, 2000.
Bluffton, Indiana’s WastewaterTreatment Facility Is Swanky
You can’t imagine all the hours devoted to making the spectacular displays at our city’s Wastewater Treatment Plant, hereafter called the Sewer Shop. Over 1300 folks drove through the display in 1999, not counting the ones who came when no-one was around to count them. Here is the entrance to the campus.
And here is the exit display as you leave:
Well, this page doesn’t do it justice, because there are dozens of lighted outdoor Christmas trees and many other lighted decorations. My digital camera just can’t do night pictures on a grand scale. The "Sewer Shop" has loads of sights to see at Christmas. See you there!
More Wastewater Treatment Plant Pages
- The main page for the sewage plant grand opening
- Anything on wheels!! Here are the trucks of the sewage plant
- Visit the second Sewage Party photo page
- Here’s the page with the staff photo and letter from Mayor Ted Ellis.
- Here’s the diagram of all you’ve read about here.
- Here’s an aerial photo of our sewage treatment plant.
- Here’s a further explanation of the workings of this sewage treatment facility.
- Or you may have arrived from the cover of Our Tentative TimesYou are encouraged to bookmark this page. Remember Bluffton, and come see us soon.
Extra hearty thanks to OnlyInternet.net without which we would be silence and darkness.
Would you like to contact Our Tentative Times publisher? Write to Terry Miller, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This page is written by the red-haired Mamarazzi, "Sewage Plant Sandra," aka Sandra Weinhardt. Send your extensive corrections for the Flushed With Pride pages to me at email@example.com
If I don’t lose your information, I will use it.
alien space ships have been attracted to the Christmas display at the Bluffton Wastewater Treatment Facility.